Thanks to their multi-product know-how, the Group has been involved with a number of business and mixed areas, urban zones which combine offices, hotels and shops. Projects including Cœur d’Orly, the new Euromed Eco-district and Nice Méridia are a few which are currently under development.
Pont d’Issy / Issy les Moulineaux (92)
Boasting a remarkable cantilevered facade and a large covered pedestrian market linking the banks of the Seine and the Val de Seine RER/TRAM station, Pont d’Issy showcases Altarea Cogedim’s desire to connect its commercial developments with the city. The Eiffel-style market located in front of the Pont d’Issy will house hospitality and fast food businesses.
- 57,000 m² of office space and a 2,500 m² commercial market
- 480 parking spaces
- Projected completion: Q4 2019
Cœur d’Orly / Orly
Cœur d’Orly is a mixed project which has been developed by Altarea Cogedim, Foncière des Régions and Aéroport de Paris and is a true business district and living space to the south of the city with links to Orly airport. This new district has a range of services on offer including: offices, hotels, shops, services and leisure.
Euromed Center / Marseille, 2e arr.
Winner of the competition organised by Euroméditerranée, Altarea Cogedim participated in the re-design of the port area of Marseille as well as the design of a new district in the heart of Joliette housing offices, shops, a hotel and a multiplex. This business and service hub can provide all functions required for the development of the district. This is will be an iconic project for the city of Marseille, the European capital of culture in 2013.
- A complex consisting of around 73,000 m², including 51,000 m² office space, 2,500 m² retail space and 210 rooms for a 4* Golden Tulip hotel, 4 office buildings: Calypso: 9,721 m² / Astrolabe: 14,032 m² / Floréal: around 13,700 m² / Hermione: around 10,400 m²
- Completion of Astrolabe: January 2015 / Calypso: April 2016
- Projected completion of Hermione: Q1 2017 / Floréal: Q3 2017
View One - Lyon
Pour accompagner la Métropole du Grand Lyon dans le développement d’un des sites majeurs de son territoire, le Carré de Soie, Altarea Cogedim s’est associé à l’architecte Dietmar Feichtinger.
De cette collaboration est né View One, un immeuble emblématique de bureaux flexibles, dernière génération et certifiés HQE, qui offriront un confort optimal. Ce projet de 15 000m² devrait accueillir ses premiers utilisateurs début 2017.
- 15,500 m², including 1,200 m² retail space
- 180 parking spaces
- Projected completion: Q2 2017
Technopole de la mer/ Ollioules
Altarea Cogedim drew on its experience as a developer and contractor to design a business and services hub, bringing together all the elements required to create a living and work space:
All our branches
- master planning of the whole site, with a view to long-term sustainability
- ambitious architecture that is in keeping with the environment
- a strategy of partnership with local stakeholders
- Phase 1: 5,800 m² including 800 m² retail space
- Phase 2: around 40,000 m²
- Car park: 800 spaces (Phase 1)
- Projected completion of phase 1: Q3 2016