The Edge building will complete the redevelopment of the new Quartier de Seine district of Asnières-sur-Seine. It will mark the entrance to the district next to the ”Les Grésillons” RER station and must therefore stand out whilst blending in tastefully with the existing urban environment.
In close cooperation with the municipality of Asnières-sur-Seine, Altarea Cogedim has asked architect AUA Paul Chemetov to design a ”flagship” building that stands out with a prow-like frontage on the RER station side while blending in well with its environment through facades in harmony with the neighboring buildings.
- Site Address : ZAC «Bords de Seine» rue Olympe de Gouges, rue Maria Montessori, avenue des Grésillons - 92600 Asnières-sur-Seine
- Program managers :
- Co-developer : COFFIM
- Client : SCCV Asnières Alpha
- Architects : AUA Paul Chemetov
- Engineering design : Egis bâtiments, AMO HQE: Egis conseil bâtiment
- Areas : 22,015 m² of offices, 335 m² of retail space, Parking: 316 spaces (on 2 underground levels)
- Number of storeys : G+6
- HQE® certification and BBC® label to be obtained for the offices
- Projected completion date : 2014