Aristide, located at the entrance to Bagneux, with an extended facade running along National Route N20, had to create a strong, dynamic image for the city.
Using the design of architect Paul Chemetov, Altarea Cogedim opted for elegant, dynamic, contemporary architecture that fits perfectly into the site. Its high quality convinced the Cogedim Office Partners Fund to choose this building for its first investment.
- Site Address : 152-160, avenue Aristide Briand - 92220 Bagneux
- Program manager : Cécil Tirard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor : Cogedim Office Partners
- Architect : Paul Chemetov
- Technical consultants : Technical: Berim / Facades: RTS / Environmental: Alto
- Brokers : Jones Lang LaSalle, Colliers UFG PM, CBRE
- Areas : 21,147 m² built-up area, 20,021 m² usable space
- HQE® NF Bâtiments Tertiaires certified (environmental quality certification for commercial buildings)
- Completion date : November 2009