Aim of the project
Develop an iconic site in downtown Paris overlooking the Gare d’Austerlitz, at the foot of Avenue Pierre Mendes France and across from the historic Pitié-Salpêtrière hospital. Design a project to enrich the architectural heritage of the 13th arrondissement and Paris in general while offering users a high-quality, efficient and pleasant place to work and play.
Present a contemporary architectural design that offers a new twist on classic Parisian codes, featuring a particularly original structure centered around a central atrium bathed in natural light and an abundance of landscaped terraces.
- Site address: Avenue Pierre Mendès France, Paris 13th arrondissement
- Architect: Ateliers 2/3/4/
- Developer: Altarea Cogedim Entreprise
- Investor: AltaFund
- Lighting designer: Nathalie Junod Ponsard
- Marketer: Cushman & Wakefield
- Areas: 14,962 sqm - 14,550 sqm useful office space - 412 sqm of retail space
- Number of floors: G+7
- Projected completion date: Q2 2017
- HQE® Certification Environmental targets: HQE® “Passeport Exceptionnel,” BREEAM® “Excellent,” BBC-Effinergie +