Construct a 20,000 m² office building at the foot of the TGV Lille-Europe train station, along the Boulevard Circulaire, to fit into Rem Koolhaas’s overall design and complement the high-rise buildings designed by Christian de Portzamparc and Claude Vasconi.
Working with the Catalan architect Josep Lluis Mateo, Altarea Cogedim built a lively, sculptural composition that completes the central section of Euralille. Taking into account the specific characteristics of the Lille market, this homogenous group was divided into three completely independent buildings.
- Site Address : Boulevard de Turin - 59000 Lille
- Investors : Fructifonds Immobilier, SEB, Unofi
- Co-developers : Vinci Immobilier, SII Construction
- Architects : Josep Lluis Mateo, François Andrieux, Beal et Blanckaert
- Interior designer : Ecart
- Technical consultants : OTH
- Area : Offices: 20,000 m²
- Completion date : 2006
- Rewarded project : Pyramide d’argent 2007