Improve the historic headquarters of Swiss Life, located in two independent Haussmannian buildings in the central business district.
After proposing several scenarios for the upgrading of this prestigious heritage property, Altarea Cogedim undertook a radical renovation, including the creation of underground parking levels. The Haussmannian facades have been enhanced and the Parisian spirit of the courtyard retained while adding modern and contemporary touches.
Special attention was paid to the functionality of the floor space to help make the two buildings feel like part of a whole. This optimal use of space appealed to STIF, which has decided to move its headquarters there. Altarea Cogedim is also providing high-quality technical services to outfit the space.
- Site Address : 39 bis - 41, rue de Châteaudun - 75009 Paris
- Investor : Swiss Life Assurance et Patrimoine
- User : STIF (Syndicat des Transports d’Île-de-France)
- Architects : Agence d’Architecture Anthony Bechu
- Construction manager : Becebat
- Area : 7,000 m² built-up area
- Completion date : March 2009