Launch a model office project on the rezoned Chateaucreux site in Saint-Etienne.
Following a competition launched by the city of Saint-Etienne for city land, Altarea Cogedim and its construction management team (Manuelle Gautrand, Architect) proposed the creation of a symbolic, structured building with open views and pedestrian access, to symbolize the rebirth of the Chateaucreux district. As a sign of confidence, Saint-Etienne Métropole has decided to acquire about one-third of the surface area as offices for its entire staff.
- Site Address : 2, rue de Gruner - 42000 Saint-Étienne
- Program manager : Guillaume Berthier - email@example.com
- Owner : Saint-Étienne Métropole
- Investor : Foncière INEA
- Architect : Manuelle Gautrand
- Technical consultants : Kephren, Arcora, Setam
- Brokers : GIT Immobilier, Colliers Malsh, CBRE
- Areas : 26,660 m² built-up area, 400 parking spaces
- Number of floors : G+8, with four basements and semi-basements
- Completion date : 2010