Consolidate the regional subsidiaries of Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence in a new headquarters building incorporating all the latest international standards for functionality, amenities and sustainable development.
To create a head office that fits harmoniously into this beautifully landscaped site, Altarea Cogedim took an architectural approach favoring elegance and transparency, with four three-story buildings. Every detail of the project was tailored to meet the needs of the Caisse Régionale du Crédit Agricole, now the largest company in Aix-en-Provence, with 600 employees.
- Site Address : 25, chemin des Trois Cyprès - 13100 Aix-en-Provence
- Program manager : Isabelle Bousquet - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Owner : Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence
- Architect : Jean-Jacques Ory
- Technical consultant and construction manager : Imperium
- Area : 25,000 m² built-up area
- HQE® NF Bâtiments Tertiaires certified (environmental quality certification for commercial buildings)
- Completion date : June 2011