Located in the Forum Seine mixed development zone in Issy-les-Moulineaux, one of the most dynamic business districts in the Paris Region, devoted mostly to new technologies and media, Crossing had to be integrated into the development zone. At the same time it had to contribute to the dynamism of this showcase at the entrance to Issy-les-Moulineaux, on the southern edge of Paris.
In this context, Altarea Cogedim and the architectural agency of Pierre and Cédric Vigneron wanted to create a building that would facilitate conviviality and offer light-filled workspaces, built around a central patio, while providing more than 2,000 m2 of floor space.
- Site Address : Boulevard Gallieni - 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Program manager : Cécil Tirard - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investors : Predica / CNP
- Users : Banque Postale, SANEF
- Co-developer : Sogeprom
- Architects : Cabinet Pierre and Cédric Vigneron
- Technical consultant : Jacobs
- Area : 20,350 m² built-up area
- Completion date : 2007