Winner of a competition held by Euroméditerranée, Altarea Cogedim is participating in the search for a new identity for Marseille’s fast-changing port area in the Joliette neighborhood, a new district with offices, shops, a hotel and a multiplex cinema.
Altarea Cogedim has combined its expertise as a leading developer and promoter to create a business and services center offering all the activities necessary for the growth of this district. Altarea Cogedim has associated itself with a multidisciplinary and internationally-renowned team that will contribute its creativity, expertise and, above all, its excellence to help meet the challenges of this urban site. Altarea Cogedim’s practical, welladapted project has an outstanding design that fits harmoniously into the urban fabric and will help Euromed Center become a model project for the city of Marseille, European Capital of Culture in 2013.
- Site Address : Quartier de la Joliette - 13002 Marseille
- Program manager : Hervé Costel - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investors : Predica & Groupe Foncière des Régions
- Co-developer : Crédit Agricole Immoblilier Promotion
- Architects : Massimiliano Fuksas, Mathoulin – Jardin, Lehoux – Phily – Samaha, International d’Architecture, Michel Desvigne
- Technical consultants : Iosis Méditérranée, Oger International, Avel Acoustique, Franck Franjou, Iosis Conseil
- Areas : 73,000 m² approximately, Offices: 51,000 m² approximately, Shops: 2,500 m² approximately, Multiplex: 3,000 places approximately, Hôtel Marriott (four-star): 210 keys, Parking lot: 850 spaces approximately
HQE® certified and aiming to obtain the BBC energy efficiency label® for offices
- Projected completion date : 2015