Complete redevelopment, including added height, of the Tour AXA, built in 1974 at the entrance to the La Défense business district.
The 231-meter-high First building is the leading symbol of La Défense’s revival. With 87,000 m² of built-up area, it is the largest HQE®-certified project currently under construction in France.
- Site Address : 1-2, place des Saisons - Paris - La Défense (92)
- Program manager : Jean-Frédéric Heinry - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor : Beacon Capital Partners
- Architects : Kohn Pedersen Fox & SRA Architects
- Construction manager : Coteba
- Technical consultants : Iosis
- Areas : 86,553 m² built-up area, 80,364 m² usable space
- Number of floors : 50
- HQE® NF Bâtiments Tertiaires certified (environmental quality certification for commercial buildings), THPE energy efficiency label
- Completion date : February 2011