Design a building to meet the needs of the city of Paris, particularly in terms of sustainable development, including the ”eco-district” pilot project in the Pajol planned development zone (ZAC). Offer a real rental attraction to house the head office of a medium-sized business.
In partnership with the planner, Altarea Cogedim organized a tender invitation for private architects. The architect chosen designed a unique building, with pure lines and facades, meeting HQE® certification requirements. RT 2005-50 %, the future head office of Syndex, is in the process of obtaining BBC-Effinergie® energy efficiency certification.
- Site Address : 22, rue Pajol - 75018 Paris
- Program manager : Antoine Mabilon - email@example.com
- Developer : Cogedim Entreprise
- Investor : SCPI Edissimo (gestion Amundi)
- Architects : Agence LIN
- Construction manager : LIN/SFICA consortium
- Technical consultants : SFICA, Green Affair
- Area : 5,200 m² built-up area
- Number of floors : Four, plus one floor for parking
- HQE® BREEAM® certified, in the process of obtaining the BBCEffinergie® energy efficiency label
- Completion date : December 2011