Restore the Hotel Dieu, classified as a historical monument, into a 194-room five-star hotel complex.
Altarea Cogedim envisioned a new future for the quarter by :
- Opening up most of the building to the city,
- Allowing the public to see the remarkable interior (monumental staircases, vaulted galleries, gardens and terraces with views of the city),
- Creating 6,700 m2 of housing on the northeastern part of the property, extending the Panier district.
- Site Address : 6, place Daviel - 13002 Marseille
- Program manager : Florence Comte - email@example.com
- Investor : AXA REIM
- Hotel operator : Intercontinental
- Architects : Anthony Bechu et Tangram
- Interior designers : Ocre Bleu (Jean-Philippe Nuel), Anthony Bechu et Tangram
- Hotel consultant : Thed International
- Technical consultant : Iosis Méditerranée
- Areas : 23,000 m2 built-up area, 6,700 m2 housing, 194 rooms, 1 conference center, 1 spa, Restaurant
- Aiming for HQE® environmental quality certification
- Scheduled opening date : Early 2013