Located on the site of the former Hôpital Laennec on Rue de Sèvres, this office development entails the extensive redevelopment of historic buildings dating back to the 17th century.
Altarea Cogedim has been designated delegated project manager by Allianz Vie SA and SNC Laennec Rive Gauche to design a HQE®-certified development offering high-end services and capitalizing on the site’s historic value. This has resulted in a unique development in terms of image in the center of Paris.
- Site Address : 42 bis, rue de Sèvres - 75007 Paris
- Program managers :
Grégory Philippe - email@example.com
Fabien Abgrall - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Client : Allianz
- Architect : Benjamin Mouton, Architecte en Chef des Monuments Historiques
- Technical consultants and construction manager : Coteba
- Area : 21,000 m² built-up area
- Number of floors : G+3
- HQE® NF Bâtiments Tertiaires certified (environmental quality certification for commercial buildings)
- Projected completion date : 2015