Make news by designing one of the first buildings in Andromeda, a new 100,000 m2 business center near the Toulouse-Blagnac aeronautics center.
Le Galilée offers:
- a contemporary design that gives the site a strong architectural identity,
- amenities that meet top international standards,
- highly flexible interior space with optimized fractionalization of floor space (lots with a minimum of 400 m² can be divided).
- Site Address : Zac Andromède - 31700 Blagnac
- Program manager : Nathalie Boff - email@example.com
- Investor : Crédit Suisse Asset Management
- Architects : Studio Bellecour
- Technical consultants : BEFS
- Areas : 11,015 m² built-up area, Two office buildings 5,700 m² usable space and 4,779 m²usable space
- Completion date : April 2010
- Rewarded project : Pyramide d’argent 2008