A new neighborhood is being created along the route RN7 on the edge of Paris, with a shopping mall, offices, housing and public facilities.
An office building with 25,000 m2 of usable floor space on four floors (from third to sixth floors, plus part of second floor). Completely flexible, comfortable spaces, an intercompany restaurant, a cafeteria, tree-shaded terraces and lounge areas. Secure entrances are separated from the mall.
HQE®-certified architecture and techniques (five high-performance markers).
- Site Address : 94270 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre - Paris Sud - Porte d’Italie
- Program managers :
Thibaud Bourdon - firstname.lastname@example.org
Camille Reynaud - email@example.com
- Investors : Altarea, Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations
- Architects : Valode & Pistre Architects
- Interior designers : VP Design, Saguez & Partners
- Areas : 35,000 m² GLA retail space, 25,000 m2 usable office space, Intercompany restaurant, 2,000 parking spaces
- HQE® NF Bâtiments Tertiaires certified (environmental quality certification for commercial buildings)
- Completion date : March 2010