Aim of the project
Redefine the periphery of Issy-les-Moulineaux to refine this urban facade, restoring its utility and meaning.
Iconic mixed-use real estate project to create a safe and healthy workplace featuring an architectural overhang: the project will energize the area around the Pont d’Issy-les-Moulineaux thanks to an elegant dining gallery and a magnificent office building.
- Site address: Corner of Rue Rouget de Lisle and Quai du Président Roosevelt, Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Project manager: SCI Issy Pont
- Architect: Jean-Paul Viguier Architecture
- Investors: Altarea Cogedim and Predica
- Investor: Altarea Cogedim Entreprise
- Surface area: 54,106 sqm of office floor space
- Number of floors: G+8, 5 underground levels
- Breakdown of surface area
- Office building: 54,106 sqm of floor space over 9 stories, with 5 underground levels
- Retail gallery: 2,510 sqm of floor space over 2 stories, with 1 partial
- Parking lot: 480 spaces
- Projected completion date: Q4 2018-Q1 2019
- HQE® Certification HQE® Exceptionnel, BREEAM® Excellent, BBC-Effinergie + RT 2012, ISSEO + (according to the environemental charter of Issy-les-Moulineaux)