Located on Quai Marcel Dassault in Saint-Cloud, the “Bords de Seine” mixed development zone is mainly residential. However, it also has an office building, which had to coexist harmoniously with its residential environment while projecting a positive image to attract companies.
Altarea Cogedim asked Cabinet Arte Charpentier to design a building that fulfilled these two requirements. Located on a corner, the building is visible from the Quai Marcel Dassault, and features an elegant design with gentle curves and a traditional set-back zinc roof consistent with the spirit of the site.
- Site Address : Quai Marcel Dassault - 92210 Saint-Cloud
- Program manager : Jean Barraute - email@example.com
- Investor : La Mondiale
- User : Dassault
- Architect : Arte Charpentier
- Technical consultant : CETBA
- Areas : 4,500 m² built-up area, 4,314 m² usable space
- Completion date : 2007