Located in the Forum Seine mixed development zone in Issy-les-Moulineaux on the southern edge of Paris, Sereinis is one of the last buildings to be constructed in this new district at the entrance to the city. It had to stand out in this business-oriented environment while blending into the existing and planned urban fabric.
While respecting its clients’ demands for comfort and luxury, Altarea Cogedim designed a memorable, innovative project. It chose to work with architects Anthony Bechu and Tom Sheehan, whose collaboration resulted in a daring, modern design. This gamble was an even greater success given the difficulties presented by the fragmented site and the required integration into the city entrance.
- Site Address : Corner of rue Camille Desmoulins et Boulevard Gallieni - 92130 Issy-les-Moulineaux
- Program manager : Jean Barraute - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor : Klepierre
- Co-developer : Sogeprom
- Architects : AAA Bechu (Anthony Bechu), ATSP Architecture (Tom Sheehan)
- Technical consultants : SFICA
- Area : 13,000 m² built-up area
- Completion date : April 2009