A new tower was to be built along the La Défense ring road, straddling the Passerelle des Reflets, under very tight construction space constraints.
Altarea Cogedim provided property developers Tishman Speyer Properties with design and construction assistance on the CBX Tower, from the initial feasibility study through to the final construction phase. Its architecture (signed KPF), intrepid location, and technical construction prowess make this one of the most spectacular buildings in the La Défense business district today.
On completion in 2005, the CBX Tower became the Dexia tower.
- Site Address : 1, passerelle des Reflets - Paris - La Défense (92)
- Program manager : Jean-Frédéric Heinry - email@example.com
- Investor : Tishman Speyer Properties
- Project manager : For Tishman Speyer Properties
- Architects and interior designers : Kohn Pedersen Fox (KPF) & SRA Architects
- Construction manager : SRA Architects
- Construction manager : Structure: SETEC TPI / Fluids: SETEC Bâtiment
- Area : 43,800 m² built-up area
- User-owner : Dexia
- Completion date : 2005