Major renovation of the Crédit Lyonnais tower on the Esplanade de la Défense (37,000 m² high-rise built in 1973).
After a feasibility study conducted for the owner, AXA REIM, Altarea Cogedim became the project manager for a major renovation aimed at transforming the tower’s image, bring it up to the standards of the business district’s recent buildings and add over 5,000 m² of usable office space in a superstructure.
- Site Address : 7, esplanade du Général de Gaulle - Paris - La Défense (92)
- Program manager : Jean-Frédéric Heinry - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Investor : AXA REIM
- Users : Epadesa, AGF, BNP Paribas, Thaï Airways
- Architects : Valode & Pistre Architects
- Interior designer : Christian Germanaz
- Building services and construction manager : OTH Bâtiment
- Technical consultants : Structure and asbestos : SETEC Bâtiment
- Areas : 37,000 m² built-up area, 34,000 m² usable space
- Number of floors : 31
- Completion date : October 2004